Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello Family!! 12/27/10

Dear family,

Wow, can I just start off saying how great it was to talk to all of you on Christmas... Ya it was GREAT!!! Sounds like things are going really well and that you are all enjoying yourselves, the way it should be. :) I don't really know what to say, not much has happened since we talked. haha. One thing, we only had a set amount of time to talk, I feel I didn't get to say as much as I would have liked. I want you all to know how grateful I am for all that you do and the love and support that you give to me. Being able to hear all of your voices and just to be able to talk and laugh with each one of you was soooo great! Thank you, thank you, thank you, I don't think it can ever be said enough. I love each and every single one of you so much that words can't even express. Thank you for your examples, your friendship, your love, your spirits, and your testimonies. I hope you have a very Happy New Year, I hope you enjoy the time you have with one another, and I hope you enjoy your new gifts. :) Whenever there is anything that you need, any help that you need with anything, I would love to do my best to help you. Although I'm not there with you, I am there for you... Always. I love the life of a missionary, and I am so grateful for the love that you have for me, for our Savior, for our Father in Heaven, to allow me and help me do this. You are always in my prayers and I hope you have a great time together. Again, I love you, nd I'll talk to you next week!!

Love your missionary,

Elder Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment