Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Day After Mother's Day Calls - 05/09/11

Good afternoon!!!

Late e-mails, we actually played basketball this morning instead of later. Anyways... Mom, again I hope you had a great day, it sounds like you and the family were having a great time being together. It is always good to talk to all of you and just see how things are going. I really don't have much to say in this e-mail, especially since I just talked to you yesterday. You have no need to worry about me not knowing how to cook, we learn while we're out here, we learn the easy things to put together and try all kinds of weird mixtures of things, haha, not too weird though. Also, as for dad buying a new mower... That is no surprise to me!!! Haha, I just think it's funny because I knew that it was going to happen. It's alright though, I'm happy that he did because it was much needed. ;) Well I just want to thank you all for your support, it is great to know that I have such a great support, it's hard to see some missionaries who don't have that. They are absolutely amazing, and it is just a testimony builder to me to know that what we are doing, no matter what our backgrounds, that it's true! Why not come out here and do this? There are so many times when I feel like I'm being selfish because I know that this is changing me so much, and I can't share it with everyone! We can sure try though! haha :D I wish you all the best with all that you do, that you enjoy your summer and that you all stay safe! Remember that you are all sons and daughters of our Father in Heaven. Be the example of the believers like it says in Timothy, Let your light so shine before the world, don't hide it because it might not be the cool thing to do, because the other kids or people might think you look funny. Thank ya'll for being an example to me, and helping me progress and grow, I am forever grateful for every single one of you. I love you.

With much love,

Elder Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment