Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy 20th Birthday Elder Hopkins - 05/05/11

A sweet Member, Brother Call, took Elder Hopkins to lunch for his birthday.
Then he was sweet enough to send me this picture via text message.
Bro Call also left me a voice mail saying he had my son with him and he was going to let him
say hello but my sweet Elder declined and was obedient which made my day even better!!
Then later in the day I recieved this picture via text!!
My son Rob is working summer Sales in Hampton Virginia.
He called the Assitants to the President and asked if he could give his brother a
call for his birthday. Later that day the Mission President called Rob and told him that
Elder Hopkins was such "a great missionary" that he thought his brother should
take him to ice cream for his birthday treat. Rob was shocked but super excited to get to see his brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment