Friday, May 6, 2011

The Invitation - 03/14/11

Hello,

Yes, I titled this one "The Invitation" for a reason! Don't worry about it, it's a good invitation. I'll just start right to the point, no beating around the bush. haha, I want to invite all of you, whoever reads this (family, extended family, friends, neighbors) to make a mormon.org profile! It's super simple and it will help the church more than you know. Mormon.org is such a great website and we get to go explore it for 30 minutes each day so we really can extend invitations to people here in Virginia to check it out. You can put it on Facebook, Twitter, and whatever else there is in the crazy world. haha, I can promise you that you feel joy and happiness as you do this because it can help some of Gods children find out the truth. Because of mormon.org and the profiles more people are coming closer to their Father in Heaven. Will you do that? Let me know, and I will follow up with you. Other than that things here are going well, progressing along slowly but surely. :) This last Sunday was great, President and Sister Perry came to our sacrament meeting and filled everyone with the spirit, it was amazing, I love listening to both of them! They are very much inspired on what to say. Leadership meeting is next week, well now it is the 8 focuses training so all of the missionaries can start going and experience it and learn more of the simplified corriculum (however you spell that). Some of the leaders get to go, I get to go and 1 zone leader from each zone, then a few district leaders, so it will be fun to help out some of the missionaries. :) Thank you for you prayers and your support, they are very much needed and appreciated, I pray for ya'll often. I love you and I wish you all the best in your upcoming week. :) I very much do love the life of a missionary! :)

Much love,

Elder Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment