Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Well Hello! :)

This week was absolutely amazing!!! I don't have much time, we have a zone p-day, it's some of the missionaries last p-day so we're gonna go have some fun! haha. I just wanted to let you know that things are going great here in Virginia!!! SOOOO AMAZING!!! :) The work is exploding, we have 4 people set for baptism and we are planning on getting 2 more this week. Will you all pray for Ed and Judy Young? They are such an amazing couple and we are doing our best to help them. :) Christmas is coming up!!! I can't even believe it, time is going WAY to fast! I was thinking I would probably call around 1 my time. (so like 11 your time) Thinking in the past all the presents should be opened and all over the place by then. hahaha. I would love Afton to be there!!!! That would be sooooo great since I haven't heard from her yet. so sweet! Also since Christmas is on a Saturday we have free minutes, so we can just call you from our phone. I don't need calling cards, but if it comes down to it we can have you call the number. But it should be fine! :) I'm really excited.

Remember the true meaning of Christmas... Luke 2:1-14 and John 3:16, those are my favorites. After all the lights are gone, the tree is put away, the tinsel is packed up, the birth of the Savior is always there. Without Christ we have mas... God gave us the greatest gift, the birth of Jesus Christ. Without His birth, we wouldn't have His life, His death, or His resurrection. There would be no atonement, He is the way, the light, and the life. Remember why we really celebrate this year...

Merry Christmas!!!

Elder Hopkins

No comments:

Post a Comment