Monday, October 25, 2010

Letter from Kelly Peterson 10/25/10




Hello Sister Hopkins,
Greetings from beautiful Charlottesville, Virginia! I have had the pleasure of getting to know you son and wanted to tell you what a fine young man he is. I have been so impressed with him on so many levels, I am currently going thru a very difficult divorce and dealing with the varitety of difficulties it includes. He and his wonderful companions have been a great source of comfort and support. I have received almost weekly visists providing uplifting messages, scriptures and offers to help in whatever capacity they are able. My daughter has a love of missionaries and has told me that they are "Heavenly Father's helpers." I have a testimony that they truely are. And that your son is especially in tune with the spirit and has a kindness and compassion that is profound.
I thank you for raising such a good man and your sacrifices that have allowed him to serve a mission. I can tell you first hand that he has touched many lives and will be greatly missed. He has been transferre to Harrisonburg and I'm hopeful we'll be able to catch a glimpse of him at Stake Conference in December!
Thanks again. Much Love,
Kelly Petersen
434-974-7989
1009 Huntwood Lane
Charlottesville, VA 22901

No comments:

Post a Comment